Quotes

"If I can’t hear His words, Then I will speak them. If I can’t feel His touch, His touch I’ll give. And I’ll rejoice because my Lord called even me, And by His teachings I’ll always live." -Thomas (Savior of the World)

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Nauvoo

I just got a very exciting call today! I was selected to go to Nauvoo! Callbacks obviousely went well. Right now I don't know many details except I leave May 4th and come back I think August 31st. They will be sending an iformation packet in a couple of days. It will be such a magnificent experience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! CONGRATULATIONS ELDER!!! That's so awesome! Are you just excited beyond compare? I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

rambling alisha said...

WOW! Way to go Elder!

Anonymous said...

YEEEYAH! w00t!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing Tyler! That is going to be the most amazing experience! I have to say I'm a little envious...but that's okay because you definitely deserve it! Congratulations

Adam said...

That is so AWESOME!!! Tyler, you are my most favorite Walker that is going to Nauvoo. That is so fantastic. I wish I could go see you, but instead you will have to just tell everyone all about, ok? Good, then it's decided.
Oh, and for everyone back home: Give this man a party. He has earned it. ;)

海长老

Whitney said...

That is so exciting! Do you get to do the plays and stuff down there? I went this past summer and thought it would be THE COOLEST mission!