Quotes

"If I can’t hear His words, Then I will speak them. If I can’t feel His touch, His touch I’ll give. And I’ll rejoice because my Lord called even me, And by His teachings I’ll always live." -Thomas (Savior of the World)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Elder Walker

Isn't it exciting everyone! Our friend known as Tyler Walker is now addressed to as Elder Walker as he is currently serving a mission for the Lord. I am so excited for him and I know that you all are also. It makes me happy to see my friends wanting to serve a mission for the Lord. I'm happy for Elder Walker and can't wait to hear updates.

Signed,
His Official Blog Maker
hee hee :)

a.k.a. Jonessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! I love seeing guys that are willing to do ANYTHING to serve a mission and I am glad to see that you are one of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Called to serve him, heav'nly king of glory! ^_^

Anonymous said...

tyler's a sutd! :)