Quotes

"If I can’t hear His words, Then I will speak them. If I can’t feel His touch, His touch I’ll give. And I’ll rejoice because my Lord called even me, And by His teachings I’ll always live." -Thomas (Savior of the World)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ooops, I forgot to say a couple things. First thank you so much to Jonessa Smith. She set this all up for me and was so willing to help. Second, I have an idea to keep social contact. I want to set up a "club" of sorts. It will focus around service and be a way to have a support network. I want to call it "Army of Helaman" ( Actually that credit should go to Gloria Bowden's genious). My brother is going to do an Eagle project and might need help so I thought we could help him out and to kind of get this whole thing started. I will let people know about this through the blog. If you want to be a part of this please let me know and if you have any suggestions or questions go ahead and tell\ask me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TYLER WALKER!

Wait, No!

ELDER WALKER!

Just got your e-mail. Trust me, you'll be read. :)

Great to see you (err... kind of) again.

Unknown said...

hey man
your sweet!

Kendra said...

Tell your brother... or I guess I could... that I would be happy to help with his eagle scout project. This blog is a great idea. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Elder Walker,
I just want to tell you that this is a great idea. I don't know how often I will be able to read it because I am working about45 hours a week and I have 2 official callings in my ward and I have institute and dance class but I will check it as often as I can. Ijust want you to know that you are doing the right thing! And to make sure that after a while writing might get really hard....JUST KEEP IT UP!!!! I hope you are feeling good about what you are doing and I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Not my genius. You're genius. I just made it non-genderspecific. ;P

Anonymous said...

I hear that you are working with my brother. He talks about you like you are the greatest help in the world. Keep up the great work.

Adam said...

Well hello, my fellow Elder in the Priesthood!
Isn't missionary work exciting? It's amazing how many different kinds there are. I'm kind of jealous that you auditioned for the performance mission. I think there's a big part of me that would really like that. But, I must repent and be happy for what the lord has given me. (Kind of like Alma, except not for something so righteous.) ;)
It's hard, isn't it? The mission I mean. Every person has their own challenges. Mine seems to be my health and 中文。Oh well. 没有问题。
Tyler, 你是很好!如果你有信心,你能做什么!
我爱你!我爱耶稣基督!
海明特
(a.k.a. Elder Adam Heimbigner)